Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Challenge #5 SUSIE Momoko
Client (Location) Challenge

Day 1 (July)

Rec'd the Susie Challenge this morning...
Interesting Challenge... my immediate thought is MOD... LONDON... and will be focusing on that for the day...

Day 2

Still thinking... I have done nothing but think about this challenge... (and float around in the pool ) It's HOT here!
Today I have decided on 'SCOTLAND'.. My Mom was as Campbell so I thought maybe I'd use the Campbell Tartan (Black Watch) and make up an empire line mini jumper with a 'kilt' pleated skirt, complete with kilt pin...
I would make a lacy white blouse and a handbag that resembled the 'kilt bags' worn around the waist and huge cuffed knee socks... Doc Martens... ?
I made up the pleated section of the jumper and after looking at it for a few hours made my decision to go back to the drawing board...

No comments: